Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah Saturday, August 3rd

  • Rick Ruoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      Happy Birthday Michael, You beat my birthday by about a week. Next Monday I will have finished 64 years. If I bring cold macaroni salad with Tuna Fish for Saturdays meal will that fit in with the rest of the food? Or I could always do the roasted potatoe pieces like I brought a few months ago...... Rick Ruoff

      On July 30, 2013 4:49:51 PM PDT, Dr Schiffman wrote:

      Since my birthday is this Thursday, we will conclude a 72 hour Festival of Joy with our Chavurah on Saturday at 5pm. If you are able to make it, we would love to have you come! I would have let you know sooner, but we just got back from the UMJC conference in California.

      Let us know if you are coming, and what you would like to bring....

      be well everyone!

      Rabbi Michael.