Chavurah Saturday, August 3rd

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 4:49 PM
      Since my birthday is this Thursday, we will conclude a 72 hour Festival of Joy with our Chavurah on Saturday at 5pm. If you are able to make it, we would love to have you come! I would have let you know sooner, but we just got back from the UMJC conference in California.

      Let us know if you are coming, and what you would like to bring....

      be well everyone!

      Rabbi Michael.
    • Rick Ruoff