Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] JULY 13th

  • Cindy Prechtel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      We'll bring a dessert :)

      On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...> wrote:

      Our next Chavurah is July 13th. Hope you can make it. Contact us about what to bring.

      be well,

      “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
      - Hellen Keller
    • Theresa J Foreman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013

        We will be there… will bring carrots, and sweet potatoes.  Shalom, Theresa and Elyani

        We will be there.....tell us what you would like  us to bring, we will do it...Barb, Jennie, Jennie and Alex.....