JULY 13th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Our next Chavurah is July 13th. Hope you can make it. Contact us about what to bring.

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
        We will be there.....tell us what you would like  us to bring, we will do it...Barb, Jennie, Jennie and Alex.....

        Our next Chavurah is July 13th. Hope you can make it. Contact us about what to bring.

        be well,

        Rabbi Michael

      • Rick Ruoff
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
          Yes......what would you like for me to cook up this time.....

          On July 2, 2013 8:37:44 AM PDT, Barbara Rose wrote:

          We will be there.....tell us what you would like  us to bring, we will do it...Barb, Jennie, Jennie and Alex.....

          Our next Chavurah is July 13th. Hope you can make it. Contact us about what to bring.

          be well,

          Rabbi Michael

        • Cindy Prechtel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
            We'll bring a dessert :)

            On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...> wrote:

            Our next Chavurah is July 13th. Hope you can make it. Contact us about what to bring.

            be well,

            “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
            - Hellen Keller
          • Theresa J Foreman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013

              We will be there… will bring carrots, and sweet potatoes.  Shalom, Theresa and Elyani