Chavurah April 20th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      Our next Chavurah is THIS SHABBAT, April 20th at 5ish at the Schiffmans. If you can, please let us know if you are coming, and what you would like to bring. We are looking forward to seeing you...

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael
    • Roni
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
        Shalom, Michael,
        My apologies for the late reply - Steve and I plan to attend. Steve will stop by the store tomorrow to pick up a pound of pastrami and some bread to bring. We are looking forward to then!
        Roni

        Sent from my iPhone