Chavurah April 6th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:36 AM
      Sorry this notice is going out so late. My Dad has been in the hospital and I've been in Tamarac taking care of him and my mom. God willing we will be having our next chavurah this Shabbat, April 6th. I hope you can make it.

      be well,

      Rabbi Michael
    • Don
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 8:02 AM
        He will definitely be in our prayers, Michael.

        Blessings on you and your whole family,

        Don and Carra