RE: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah March 2nd

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Although we cannot be there, we miss you all, and wish great blessings on you!

      Don and Carra

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
        We'll be there! Unless specified otherwise, we'll bring some type of desert =)

        Blessings,
        Elisheva

        "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)