Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah March 2nd

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      something is good...

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM, <AIMSJSP1@...> wrote:

      Thanks Mike, do we need to bring any thing?

      In a message dated 2/26/2013 5:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drschiffman@... writes:

      Just a reminder that our Chavurah is meeting this Shabbat, March 2nd at 5ish

      We will be having a special guest, Rabbi Kirk Gliebe, the president of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations. Its also Jenny Rain's Birthday, and a special Matzoh Ball Soup will be ladled in her honor. Brisket will be as usual.

      If you can be here, it would be great!!!!

      hope to see you

      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

    • Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        Although we cannot be there, we miss you all, and wish great blessings on you!

        Don and Carra

        Thanks Mike, do we need to bring any thing?

        In a message dated 2/26/2013 5:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drschiffman@... writes:

        Just a reminder that our Chavurah is meeting this Shabbat, March 2nd at 5ish

        We will be having a special guest, Rabbi Kirk Gliebe, the president of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations. Its also Jenny Rain's Birthday, and a special Matzoh Ball Soup will be ladled in her honor. Brisket will be as usual.

        If you can be here, it would be great!!!!

        hope to see you

        "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

      • Elisheva Berkowitz
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
          We'll be there! Unless specified otherwise, we'll bring some type of desert =)

          Blessings,
          Elisheva

          "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)