Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah Feb 9th at 5ish

  • Barbara Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      Ill bring Fruit, Drinks (snapple peach diet) Ill bring some Sodas someone else can bring some too, and Ill bring dessert.  I may be coming by myself....wont know until Feb 7th.....
      I could make a meat if you want me too.....Pot roast for instance......and apple sauce.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
        My ability to come is up in the air. I should know by Tuesday.

        slade + three or four of the Chaos Machine

        On 31Jan2013, at 1:14 PM, "Dr Schiffman" <drschiffman@...> wrote:

        The next chavurah will be on Feb. 9th at 5ish... God willing. As usual, let us know if you are coming, and what you can bring... hope to see you there....

        Rabbi Michael

      • Michael Schiffman