Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] June 4th

  • Slade Henson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1 2:18 AM
      Count us in. Thank you.

      slade

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:12 PM
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] June 4th

      Shalom everyone

      I am home from my travels and we will be hosting our Chavurah this Shabbat afternoon at 5pm. As always, bring some food for the meal, and we will have our Torah study, followed by Havdalah. I'll be sharing about my travels as well, and I'd appreciate prayer for my upcoming trip to Eastern Europe. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me.

      be well,

      Michael

    • Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1 4:00 AM

        Hi Rabbi Michael,

        Carra and I won’t be there this time, but expect us at the next one.

        Don Demrow

        DLDemrow@...

        12706 Glen Hollow Drive

        Bonita Springs, FL 34135