Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Next Chavurah January 19th

  • Magdalena Engman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      Shalom Rabbi Michael and Michael, how are you both? We certenlly miss your convocation but unfornunatelly John is not willing to  go.  He is tire most of the time. After he came home is with therapy and respond very litle. Thanks a lot for the beautiful card you sent us. We miss all! God be with you all. With much love, Magda and John