January 19th Chavurah CANCELLED!

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Sorry everyone, but my ex-wife's father passed away this morning, and I'm going to Baltimore for the funeral on Friday, so we need to cancel the chavurah this weekend. I'll send out an email for when we re-schedule, and would appreciate your prayers for my family. Thanks

      Rabbi Michael
    • Rubenp811
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        Baruch Diyin HaEmes

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      • AIMSJSP1@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
          Our sympathy to you and your family.

          Mike when you get back into town, would appreciate, if you resend the group photo of January 29, 2012.

          I collect the photo's, when I try to enlarge it, it becomes digitize, can't recognize a soul, the way it is.

          Thanks, Izzy.