Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Next Chavurah January 19th

  • Barbara Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      I may have to come alone.....Ill bring Fruit as usual...Jenni will make a dessert, but will be unable to come....previous assignment.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Shalom Rabbi Michael and Michael, how are you both? We certenlly miss your convocation but unfornunatelly John is not willing to  go.  He is tire most of the time. After he came home is with therapy and respond very litle. Thanks a lot for the beautiful card you sent us. We miss all! God be with you all. With much love, Magda and John