Next Chavurah January 19th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      We are hoping you can come to our Chavurah this Shabbat, January 19th, at 5ish.. Please let us know if you can come, and what to bring.. Hope to see you there... be well

      Rabbi Michael
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        I may have to come alone.....Ill bring Fruit as usual...Jenni will make a dessert, but will be unable to come....previous assignment.

        We are hoping you can come to our Chavurah this Shabbat, January 19th, at 5ish.. Please let us know if you can come, and what to bring.. Hope to see you there... be well

        Rabbi Michael

      • Magdalena Engman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
          Shalom Rabbi Michael and Michael, how are you both? We certenlly miss your convocation but unfornunatelly John is not willing to  go.  He is tire most of the time. After he came home is with therapy and respond very litle. Thanks a lot for the beautiful card you sent us. We miss all! God be with you all. With much love, Magda and John