Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday Dec 29th

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      cool!

      On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Steven Berkowitz <saberkowitz2009@...> wrote:

      Bringing the US Army

      From: Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...>
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:16 PM
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday Dec 29th

      Our final Chavurah for the year is on Saturday, Dec. 29th at 5ish. Let us know if you can come, and what you will bring... We are hoping to see you....

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle Schiffma

      --
      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        Jenny Ali and I will be there....!  What do you want us to bring....cant do heavy bottles yet.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          We won’t be there. We have a previous engagement with family arriving from out of state.

          Kay

          Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:46 PM