Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday Dec 29th

  • Steven Berkowitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      Bringing the US Army

      From: Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...>
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:16 PM
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday Dec 29th

      Our final Chavurah for the year is on Saturday, Dec. 29th at 5ish. Let us know if you can come, and what you will bring... We are hoping to see you....

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle Schiffma

    • Michael Schiffman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        cool!

        On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Steven Berkowitz <saberkowitz2009@...> wrote:

        Bringing the US Army

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          Jenny Ali and I will be there....!  What do you want us to bring....cant do heavy bottles yet.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
            We won’t be there. We have a previous engagement with family arriving from out of state.

            Kay

            Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:46 PM