Saturday Dec 29th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      Our final Chavurah for the year is on Saturday, Dec. 29th at 5ish. Let us know if you can come, and what you will bring... We are hoping to see you....

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle Schiffma
    • Steven Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        Bringing the US Army

        Our final Chavurah for the year is on Saturday, Dec. 29th at 5ish. Let us know if you can come, and what you will bring... We are hoping to see you....

        Be well,

        Rabbi Michael & Michelle Schiffma

      • Michael Schiffman
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          cool!

          On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Steven Berkowitz <saberkowitz2009@...> wrote:

          Bringing the US Army

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
            Jenny Ali and I will be there....!  What do you want us to bring....cant do heavy bottles yet.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
              We won’t be there. We have a previous engagement with family arriving from out of state.

              Kay

              Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:46 PM