Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

  • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
      We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

      Notice of the get together was to short.

      We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

      Say hi for us.

      In a message dated 12/4/2012 8:55:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kayhenson@... writes:

      Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

      Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle