Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

  • Barbara Rose
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      Well be there.......Barb, Jenni and Ali love from Clearwater.......

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
        Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

        Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM

      • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
          We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

          Notice of the get together was to short.

          We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

          Say hi for us.

          Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM