Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

  • Steven Berkowitz
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      cold latkes are barf-puke-yuck.

      From: Michael Schiffman <drschiffman@...>
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 9:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

      Herbed potatoes... not this week please... try making latkes...

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Elisheva Berkowitz <elisheva77x7@...> wrote:

      We'll be there =)  I'll bring herbed potatoes.

      Blessings,
      Elisheva

      "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
        We can reheat them

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
          Well be there.......Barb, Jenni and Ali love from Clearwater.......

          Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

          Be well,

          Rabbi Michael & Michelle

        • Kay Henson
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
            Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

            Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM

          • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
              We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

              Notice of the get together was to short.

              We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

              Say hi for us.

              Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM