Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

  • Elisheva Berkowitz
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      ok I'll make some latkes

      Blessings,
      Elisheva

      "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

      From: Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...>
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, December 3, 2012, 8:12 AM

      Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle

      --
      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

    • Steven Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
        cold latkes are barf-puke-yuck.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
          We can reheat them

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
            Well be there.......Barb, Jenni and Ali love from Clearwater.......

            Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

            Be well,

            Rabbi Michael & Michelle

          • Kay Henson
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
              Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

              Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM

            • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
                We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

                Notice of the get together was to short.

                We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

                Say hi for us.

                Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM