Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah December 8th

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      Herbed potatoes... not this week please... try making latkes...

      On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Elisheva Berkowitz <elisheva77x7@...> wrote:

      We'll be there =)  I'll bring herbed potatoes.

      Blessings,
      Elisheva

      "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
        ok I'll make some latkes

        --
        "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

      • Steven Berkowitz
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
          cold latkes are barf-puke-yuck.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
            We can reheat them

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
              Well be there.......Barb, Jenni and Ali love from Clearwater.......

              Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

              Be well,

              Rabbi Michael & Michelle

            • Kay Henson
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
                Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

                Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM

              • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
                  We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

                  Notice of the get together was to short.

                  We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

                  Say hi for us.

                  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM