Chavurah December 8th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle
    • Elisheva Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
        We'll be there =)  I'll bring herbed potatoes.

        Blessings,
        Elisheva

        "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

        Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

        Be well,

        Rabbi Michael & Michelle

      • Michael Schiffman

          --
          "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

        • Elisheva Berkowitz
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
            ok I'll make some latkes

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
              cold latkes are barf-puke-yuck.

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
                We can reheat them

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
                  Well be there.......Barb, Jenni and Ali love from Clearwater.......

                  Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Shabbat at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming, and what you are bringing. We will be doing a Chanukah theme, so latkes etc are welcome.. I'll be making a brisket, we could use another main dish, and a few sides. We're looking forward to seeing you.

                  Be well,

                  Rabbi Michael & Michelle

                • Kay Henson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
                    Slade said he’s planning on coming with a couple of kids. I’ll catch up with you later to see what’s needed and he’ll bring that with him. Smile

                    Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM

                  • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 4, 2012
                      We may not be able to make it, do to a prior commitment.

                      Notice of the get together was to short.

                      We just got into town on Monday, plans were made months ago, but will try.

                      Say hi for us.

                      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 8:12 AM