Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] NEXT CHAVURAH November 17th

  • Slade Henson
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
      I am looking forward to going as well, Michael. I hope that will get me out of my funk.

      Be well.
      slade

      On 10Nov2012, at 8:48 AM, Elisheva Berkowitz <elisheva77x7@...> wrote:

      herbed cauliflower =)

      Blessings,
      Elisheva

      "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
        How did you know we were leaving on the 16 th, to be with our family for Thanksgiving up north, anyway say hi for us.

        Stay in touch, feel well.

        Will be back in December, keep us posted.

        In a message dated 11/10/2012 12:26:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, derechim@... writes:

        I am looking forward to going as well, Michael. I hope that will get me out of my funk.

        Be well.
        slade

        On 10Nov2012, at 8:48 AM, Elisheva Berkowitz <elisheva77x7@...> wrote:

        herbed cauliflower =)

        Blessings,
        Elisheva

        "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

        Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

        Rabbi Michael

      • Magdalena Engman
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
          We hope to see you soon Rabbi. Thanks the Lord you are well. John and Magda

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
            YES ,we will bethere

            To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
            From: drschiffman@...