NEXT CHAVURAH November 17th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
      Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

      Rabbi Michael
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
        As was requested, you KNOW what you asked for...;) winking.........my pleasure Sodas and??????
        Im planning to be there with Jenni and Ali  .........Barb

        Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

        Rabbi Michael

      • Kay Henson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
          I don’t know if Slade will be there or not. I’ve got a previous engagement I can’t cancel and don’t know if we can finagle all the kids. Will keep in touch about it.

          Kay

          Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 8:14 PM

          As was requested, you KNOW what you asked for...;) winking.........my pleasure Sodas and??????
          Im planning to be there with Jenni and Ali  .........Barb

          Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

          Rabbi Michael

        • Elisheva Berkowitz
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
            herbed cauliflower =)

            Blessings,
            Elisheva

            "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

            Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

            Rabbi Michael

          • Slade Henson

            • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
                How did you know we were leaving on the 16 th, to be with our family for Thanksgiving up north, anyway say hi for us.

                Stay in touch, feel well.

                Will be back in December, keep us posted.

                In a message dated 11/10/2012 12:26:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, derechim@... writes:

                I am looking forward to going as well, Michael. I hope that will get me out of my funk.

                Be well.
                slade

                On 10Nov2012, at 8:48 AM, Elisheva Berkowitz <elisheva77x7@...> wrote:

                herbed cauliflower =)

                Blessings,
                Elisheva

                "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

                Third time is the charm! The next chavurah will be, God willing, on Shabbat Nov. 17th. Please check in with us to let us know if you are coming and what you would like to bring. I've missed you guys and am looking forward to this gathering.

                Rabbi Michael

              • Magdalena Engman
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
                  We hope to see you soon Rabbi. Thanks the Lord you are well. John and Magda

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
                    YES ,we will bethere

                    To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
                    From: drschiffman@...