Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday October 27th CANCELLED
- View SourceOur prayers be with you Rabbi Michael, get well quickly. Love you, Magda and JohnFrom: Dr Schiffman <drschiffman@...>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Saturday October 27th CANCELLED
I'm terribly sorry everyone,but because of my recent illness and surgeries, I am not in any condition to host the Chavurah this weekend. I'm really sorry about this, but we will have to wait until November. I hope you understand, and we will look forward to seeing you all at our next gathering.