June 4th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2011
      Shalom everyone

      I am home from my travels and we will be hosting our Chavurah this Shabbat afternoon at 5pm. As always, bring some food for the meal, and we will have our Torah study, followed by Havdalah. I'll be sharing about my travels as well, and I'd appreciate prayer for my upcoming trip to Eastern Europe. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me.

      be well,

      Michael
    • shomer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2011
        Welcome home!!!

        Dave M

        > I am home from my travels and we will be hosting our Chavurah this Shabbat
        > afternoon at 5pm. As always, bring some food for the meal, and we will
        > have our Torah study, followed by Havdalah. I'll be sharing about my
        > travels as well, and I'd appreciate prayer for my upcoming trip to Eastern
        > Europe. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any
        > questions, please get in touch with me.
        >
        > be well,
        >
        > Michael

      • Magdalena Engman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2011
          Thank you Rabbi, happy to heard to get together next Shabbat. We came back today after three weeks in Califortnia. Everything is okay with us.  See you next Shabbat afternoon. Love and regards, John and Magda

          > I am home from my travels and we will be hosting our Chavurah this Shabbat
          > afternoon at 5pm. As always, bring some food for the meal, and we will
          > have our Torah study, followed by Havdalah. I'll be sharing about my
          > travels as well, and I'd appreciate prayer for my upcoming trip to Eastern 2
          > Europe. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any
          > questions, please get in touch with me.
          >
          > be well,
          >
          > Michael

        • Slade Henson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
            Count us in. Thank you.

            slade

            I am home from my travels and we will be hosting our Chavurah this Shabbat afternoon at 5pm. As always, bring some food for the meal, and we will have our Torah study, followed by Havdalah. I'll be sharing about my travels as well, and I'd appreciate prayer for my upcoming trip to Eastern Europe. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me.

            be well,

            Michael

          • Don
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011

              Hi Rabbi Michael,

              Carra and I won’t be there this time, but expect us at the next one.

              Don Demrow

              DLDemrow@...

              12706 Glen Hollow Drive

              Bonita Springs, FL 34135