RE: [SchiffmanChavurah] Re: NEXT CHAVURAH October 13th

  • Kirsten and Jay Palmer
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
      Rabbi Schiffman,

      Thank you for the invitation. However, we can't make it.

      Kirsten is about 5 weeks away from giving birth to our second son and is very uncomfortable.  Also, we are in the process of selling our condo and buying a new home (somewhere).  Great timing? STRESS!

      Kirsten and I are sorry that we did not see you and the family during the Holidays this year.  My understanding is that you will up here in November: I am looking forward to it.

      Jonathan Settel stopped by Ohr Chadash a few months ago. We chatted for about 10 minutes. He seemed like a very cool gentleman.

      Be well,

      Jason Palmer

      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      From: drschiffman@...
      Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 02:46:20 +0000
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Re: NEXT CHAVURAH October 13th

      For those of you who are coming, we will be having a special guest, Messianic Vocalist Jonathan Settel. I'm sure it will be a blessing to all.