Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Re: NEXT CHAVURAH October 13th

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
      Thanks for writing Don...

      blessings to you and Carra

      Rabbi Michael

      On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Don <dd@...> wrote:

      Rabbi Michael,

      Sorry, Carra and I won’t be there – we are in the process of moving to Tampa (for my work) – what a great chance it would have been, too, to meet Jonathan Settel! I am sure the meeting will be filled with blessing.

      Be well,

      Don Demrow

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
        Rabbi Schiffman,

        Thank you for the invitation. However, we can't make it.

        Kirsten is about 5 weeks away from giving birth to our second son and is very uncomfortable.  Also, we are in the process of selling our condo and buying a new home (somewhere).  Great timing? STRESS!

        Kirsten and I are sorry that we did not see you and the family during the Holidays this year.  My understanding is that you will up here in November: I am looking forward to it.

        Jonathan Settel stopped by Ohr Chadash a few months ago. We chatted for about 10 minutes. He seemed like a very cool gentleman.

        Be well,

        Jason Palmer

        To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
        From: drschiffman@...