NEXT CHAVURAH October 13th

  • drschiffman
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
      Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

      be well

      Rabbi Michael
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
        i will be there Oct 13th......Ill bring deserts

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
          and sodas , diet ice tea.........B

          Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

          be well

          Rabbi Michael

        • FrankBODZIAK Bodziak
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
            what can I bring, Julie and I will be there.

            To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012

              To: schiffmanchavurah@yahoogroups.com
              From: frankienotumbs@...
              Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 18:22:47 +0000

              what can I bring, Julie and I will be there.

              To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
              From: drschiffman@...
              Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 16:04:13 +0000

              Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

              be well

              Rabbi Michael

            • Magdalena Engman
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
                It's true Rabbi! We miss all. Thank you any way and desire for all to have a nice fellowship. John is getting better in home and need few more weeks to repair his pelvis. We are fighting another illness that can't go back. I'm very busy lately. Our Father in Heaven bless all of us this New Year and give you shalom.an good helth. With much love, Magda and John

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 5, 2012
                  Shabatt Shalom

                  How do you feel Mike?

                  I have a Hagadah for you, the one I saved for you, for your July visit with us in NY.
                  Hope I don't forget it.

                  See you on the 13, G-d willing

                  It's true Rabbi! We miss all. Thank you any way and desire for all to have a nice fellowship. John is getting better in home and need few more weeks to repair his pelvis. We are fighting another illness that can't go back. I'm very busy lately. Our Father in Heaven bless all of us this New Year and give you shalom.an good health. With much love, Magda and John

                  Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

                  be well

                  Rabbi Michael

                • Michael Schiffman

                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 6, 2012
                        YEH!!!!!! Ill be glad to see them, its been sooooooo long!!!!

                        Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

                        be well

                        Rabbi Michael

                      • rainsvirginia
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 6, 2012
                          We will be unable to attend because we already made a promise to be somewhere else. I'll be thinking about you all.

                          Blessings,
                          Jenny and Jesse

                          --- In SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "drschiffman" <drschiffman@...> wrote:

                          > Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.
                          >
                          > be well
                          >
                          > Rabbi Michael

                        • Dr Schiffman
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 8, 2012
                            For those of you who are coming, we will be having a special guest, Messianic Vocalist Jonathan Settel. I'm sure it will be a blessing to all.

                          • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
                              C U all soon, it has been a long stretch.

                              Hatzamach.

                              All the best, Izzy & Arlene

                              In a message dated 10/8/2012 10:46:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drschiffman@... writes:

                              For those of you who are coming, we will be having a special guest, Messianic Vocalist Jonathan Settel. I'm sure it will be a blessing to all.

                              --- In SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "rainsvirginia" <rainsvirginia@...> wrote:

                              > We will be unable to attend because we already made a promise to be somewhere else. I'll be thinking about you all.
                              >
                              > Blessings,
                              > Jenny and Jesse
                              >
                              > --- In SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "drschiffman" <drschiffman@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.
                              > >
                              > > be well
                              > >
                              > > Rabbi Michael

                            • Barbara Rose
                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
                                Jenni and Ali will NOT BE THERE.....

                                For those of you who are coming, we will be having a special guest, Messianic Vocalist Jonathan Settel. I'm sure it will be a blessing to all.

                                --- In SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "rainsvirginia" <rainsvirginia@...> wrote:

                                > We will be unable to attend because we already made a promise to be somewhere else. I'll be thinking about you all.
                                >
                                > Blessings,
                                > Jenny and Jesse
                                >
                                > --- In SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "drschiffman" <drschiffman@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.
                                > >
                                > > be well
                                > >
                                > > Rabbi Michael

                              • Don
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012

                                  Rabbi Michael,

                                  Sorry, Carra and I won’t be there – we are in the process of moving to Tampa (for my work) – what a great chance it would have been, too, to meet Jonathan Settel! I am sure the meeting will be filled with blessing.

                                  Be well,

                                  Don Demrow

                                  ymailto="mailto:SchiffmanChavurah%40yahoogroups.com">SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com, "drschiffman" <drschiffman@> wrote:

                                  > > Its been waaaaay toooo long since we got together, so we would like
                                  to meet on Saturday, October 13th at 5ish. I have a huge Kosher Brisket in the freezer just waiting for us to meet. Drop me an email to let me know if you are coming, and how many will be there. Hope you all had joyous holidays.

                                  > > be well
                                  > >
                                  > > Rabbi Michael

                                • Michael Schiffman

                                    --
                                    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

                                  • Kirsten and Jay Palmer
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Oct 9, 2012
                                      Rabbi Schiffman,

                                      Thank you for the invitation. However, we can't make it.

                                      Kirsten is about 5 weeks away from giving birth to our second son and is very uncomfortable.  Also, we are in the process of selling our condo and buying a new home (somewhere).  Great timing? STRESS!

                                      Kirsten and I are sorry that we did not see you and the family during the Holidays this year.  My understanding is that you will up here in November: I am looking forward to it.

                                      Jonathan Settel stopped by Ohr Chadash a few months ago. We chatted for about 10 minutes. He seemed like a very cool gentleman.

                                      Be well,

                                      Jason Palmer

                                      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
                                      From: drschiffman@...