Saturday, Sept 14th

  • drschiffman
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2012
      So far, we are NOT scheduled to meet in September. I have Saturday September open as a possible day for us to meet. I am just wondering if we met on that day, how many of you would come???? Please email me and let me know IF you would come if we have the chavurah that evening. Have a great week everyone!

      Rabbi Michael
    • Steven Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2012
        us 4

        So far, we are NOT scheduled to meet in September. I have Saturday September open as a possible day for us to meet. I am just wondering if we met on that day, how many of you would come???? Please email me and let me know IF you would come if we have the chavurah that evening. Have a great week everyone!

        Rabbi Michael

      • Don
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2012

          We might be in Texas through December this year for work. Sorry!!! J

          So far, we are NOT scheduled to meet in September. I have Saturday September open as a possible day for us to meet. I am just wondering if we met on that day, how many of you would come???? Please email me and let me know IF you would come if we have the chavurah that evening. Have a great week everyone!

          Rabbi Michael

        • Barbara Rose
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2012
            I will come, haven't checked with others.  Will come, if by myself need be.  How are you? Barb

          • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2012
              Be well and have a safe trip, will catch up with you when ever.

              All the best to you & Michelle, have a Happy & Healthy New Year, say hi to the gang for us.

              In a message dated 9/5/2012 10:41:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dd@... writes:

              We might be in Texas through December this year for work. Sorry!!! J

              So far, we are NOT scheduled to meet in September. I have Saturday September open as a possible day for us to meet. I am just wondering if we met on that day, how many of you would come???? Please email me and let me know IF you would come if we have the chavurah that evening. Have a great week everyone!

              Rabbi Michael

            • Magdalena Engman
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2012
                Shalom Rabbi, John still in Rehab and need me all time. Thank you any way we will be with all of you in prayer this HIGH HOLY DAYS! Magda and John

                So far, we are NOT scheduled to meet in September. I have Saturday September open as a possible day for us to meet. I am just wondering if we met on that day, how many of you would come???? Please email me and let me know IF you would come if we have the chavurah that evening. Have a great week everyone!

                Rabbi Michael

              • Slade Henson