This Shabbat

  • Michael Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 7:11 AM
      My long travelling is over.  I spoke in two congregations in Albuquerque,  enjoyed a shabbat with Michael Wyschogrod in Los Angeles,  taught and ministered in Colorado, drove 2000 miles home, spoke at a congregation in Clermont, FL before driving down to my parents in Ft. Lauderdale.   Good to be back would be an understatement.

      Just a reminder that we are meeting this Shabbat, at 4:30pm,  I am looking forward to us being together again.  If you wish to attend our seder on the second night of pesach, please let us know.

      be well,

      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

    • headout2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 3:48 AM
        Sounds like you were trying to wear out the Cadillac before you ever got it home.

        Fasten your seat belts, one and all. It seems that Penny is FINALLY good to go, so we plan to be there for both this Shabbat and the seder! God is so good, but sometimes he's not as fast as we might like.