Shabbat August 4th Chavurah

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
      Shalom everyone... Just a reminder that we will be meeting This shabbat August 4th at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming...

      We are looking forward to seeing you all..

      Rabbi Michael & Michelle
    • Elisheva Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
        We'll be there and we'll bring the wings :)

        Blessings,
        Elisheva

        "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

        Shalom everyone... Just a reminder that we will be meeting This shabbat August 4th at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming...

        We are looking forward to seeing you all..

        Rabbi Michael & Michelle

      • Magdalena Engman
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
          Thank you Rabbi, sure we will meet you and take with us a salad. Shalom, John and Magda

          Shalom everyone... Just a reminder that we will be meeting This shabbat August 4th at 5ish. Please let us know if you are coming...

          We are looking forward to seeing you all..

          Rabbi Michael & Michelle

        • Kirsten and Jay Palmer
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
            Thank you for the invitation.  I have an old friend in from out of town this weekend.  I hope your gathering is special.

            Jay and Kirsten

            To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
              How are you & Michelle doing?

              We are still up north, will be down in a couple of weeks.

              Thought you were going to be in New York in July, is everything OK?

              As soon as I get my act together, I will give you a call to bring the old Tome Stone radio over, for me to check out the tubes.

              All the best home, say hi to everyone for us.

              Shabatt Shalom, you all.

              Izzy

              To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com