NEXT CHAVURAH August 4th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 5:31 AM
      Just a reminder that our next Chavurah will take place on Shabbat August 4th at 5ish. More info will go out at the end of July. Have a great July everyone! Please remember us in your prayers for safety in our travels.

      be well

      Rabbi Michael.
    • Elisheva Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 7:54 AM
        we'll be there. Have a good and safe trip =)

        Blessings,
        Elisheva

        "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4 6:04 PM
          Hi Mike & Michelle.

          How are you feeling Mike.

          How are you guy's doing?

          Hope all is well with you guy's.

          Are you planning to come up to New York this summer?

          If yes let us know, we hope to be back in Paradise August 20, G-d willing.

          All the best home, say hi for us.

          Izzy

          In a message dated 7/3/2012 8:31:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, drschiffman@... writes:

          Just a reminder that our next Chavurah will take place on Shabbat August 4th at 5ish. More info will go out at the end of July. Have a great July everyone! Please remember us in your prayers for safety in our travels.

          be well

          Rabbi Michael.

        • Magdalena Engman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6 10:09 AM
            We love you both Rabbi, have a nice trip and come back safely. You are always in our prayer for your personally being and your work. Shabbath Shalom, Magda and John