Saturday, June 9th

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
      Just a reminder that the chavurah meets this Shabbat, June 9th at 5ish. I hope you can make it. Please contact us about what to bring. I'm making a brisket and a chicken/barley and rice dish. We will need salads, sides, and drinks..and deserts. If someone wants to bring paper plates cups and plasticware, that would be great too.. Have a great week everyone!

      Rabbi Michael and Michelle.
    • Barbara Rose
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2012
            We'll be there! =). Unless you you tell us differently, we'll bring a dessert, ok?

            Blessings,
            Elisheva

            "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and  glorify your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

            Just a reminder that the chavurah meets this Shabbat, June 9th at 5ish. I hope you can make it. Please contact us about what to bring. I'm making a brisket and a chicken/barley and rice dish. We will need salads, sides, and drinks..and deserts. If someone wants to bring paper plates cups and plasticware, that would be great too.. Have a great week everyone!

            Rabbi Michael and Michelle.

          • Magdalena Engman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2012
              Thank you Rabbi, we will be there and bring a salad. Shalom John and Magda

            • AIMSJSP1@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2012
                We would have loved to join you, but we just arrived in New York today.

                Will catch up with everyone some time in August.

                All the best, Izzy & Arlene

                Izzy