MAY 12th CHAVURAH

  • Dr Schiffman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2012
      This is a reminder that we are meeting this Shabbat, May 12th at 5ish. It will probably be our only meeting this month as the Rabbi will be traveling. We hope you are able to make it. Please let us know if you are able to come, and contact us for what to bring. Brisket is on the menu.

      Be well,

      Rabbi Michael.
    • Magdalena Engman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2012
        Thanks Rabbi, we will be happy to be there. We will bring some vegetables. See you tomorrow, John and Magda