      From: Dr Schiffman
      Sent: ‎February‎ ‎26‎, ‎2013 ‎4‎:‎47‎ ‎AM
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah March 2nd

      Just a reminder that our Chavurah is meeting this Shabbat, March 2nd at 5ish

      We will be having a special guest, Rabbi Kirk Gliebe, the president of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations. Its also Jenny Rain's Birthday, and a special Matzoh Ball Soup will be ladled in her honor. Brisket will be as usual.

      If you can be here, it would be great!!!!

      hope to see you

      Rabbi Michael