      From: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Schiffman
      Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 09:03
      To: SchiffmanChavurah@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah March 2nd

      something is good...

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM, <AIMSJSP1@...> wrote:

      Thanks Mike, do we need to bring any thing?

      In a message dated 2/26/2013 5:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drschiffman@... writes:

      Just a reminder that our Chavurah is meeting this Shabbat, March 2nd at 5ish

      We will be having a special guest, Rabbi Kirk Gliebe, the president of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations. Its also Jenny Rain's Birthday, and a special Matzoh Ball Soup will be ladled in her honor. Brisket will be as usual.

      If you can be here, it would be great!!!!

      hope to see you

      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic