227Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] Chavurah March 2nd

  • Michael Schiffman
    Feb 26, 2013
      something is good...

      On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM, <AIMSJSP1@...> wrote:

      Thanks Mike, do we need to bring any thing?
      In a message dated 2/26/2013 5:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drschiffman@... writes:

      Just a reminder that our Chavurah is meeting this Shabbat, March 2nd at 5ish

      We will be having a special guest, Rabbi Kirk Gliebe, the president of the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations. Its also Jenny Rain's Birthday, and a special Matzoh Ball Soup will be ladled in her honor. Brisket will be as usual.

      If you can be here, it would be great!!!!

      hope to see you

      Rabbi Michael

      "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed and calm refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name."  Charles H. Spurgeon
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic