Re: [SchiffmanChavurah] January 19th Chavurah CANCELLED!

(220)
  • AIMSJSP1@...
    Jan 17, 2013 Expand Messages
      Our sympathy to you and your family.

      Mike when you get back into town, would appreciate, if you resend the group photo of January 29, 2012.

      I collect the photo's, when I try to enlarge it, it becomes digitize, can't recognize a soul, the way it is.

      Thanks, Izzy.

      In a message dated 1/15/2013 11:04:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, drschiffman@... writes:

      Sorry everyone, but my ex-wife's father passed away this morning, and I'm going to Baltimore for the funeral on Friday, so we need to cancel the chavurah this weekend. I'll send out an email for when we re-schedule, and would appreciate your prayers for my family. Thanks