Re: [Scenicruiser21] Best Scenicruiser Conversion???

  • sean huber
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
      No conversion beats the one I think in Maryland. The guy who owns it is not online. The bus is gorgeous. red and polished stainless. It's also 45' long.
      Sean

      thenorwoodco <thenorwoodco@...> wrote:

      There must have been some great Scenic conversions (Sceniconversions)
      over the years. Does anyone have any good examples? Any pictures?

      Ingrid

      OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

    • tom mcnally
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 2:03 PM
        Yes, that belongs to Pat McNeal of Baltimore, MD. The only trouble is, there's not much real Scenicruiser left there. I saw that bus in the very early stages of construction, and then again more recently. It is very nice, and I like Pat alot, but about the only thing Scenic about it is the #516 builders plate he used. It was custom built from the ground up. All new materials. So to me it does not really count as a conversion, but more like a clone or recreation. Not that I would kick it out of my driveway.....but it seems to be in a class of it's own. Kinda like a giant street rod, or kit car.

        Tom McNally

        To: Scenicruiser21@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 6:59 PM
          Sean, correction, that bus is 45 1/2 feet long!
          Jack

          --- In Scenicruiser21@yahoogroups.com, sean huber

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 8:13 PM
            So who needs an extra six inches.

            I won't ask your wife if you promise not to ask mine.....

            Sean

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2 10:18 AM
              Sean...the story I heard was that Pat wanted it to be longer that the
              Prevost!
              PLEASE don't talk to my wife...I have her convinced that...oh never
              mind! LOL