Please update your info in the directory if you haven't already!!!

  • Steve Castano
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006

      Do me a favor and update the directory when you all get a chance, we don't want to keep annoying you with e-mails about silly crap, but if you could get your mailing address and such in there as soon as possible that would be great.

      We've got a lot of good idea comming across and alot of people offering to help, so it sounds like were gonna have a kick ass time, but... we need to know where to mail your invitations and other info to.

      So if you haven't done so already, please update the Directory

      Click here:
      Directory

      Thanks guys, see you all soon!!!

      *SMC