Persimmons ??

  • olhumphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Does anyone have a recipe for persimmon pudding??
      I know that it is a little early in the year, But some of you northern folks might have ripe persimmons by the end of September. When I lived in northern Indiana, some people made persimmon pudding by the second week of October. Down here in lower Alabama, we are lucky to have ripe ones by the end of November.

      Lee Humphrey
      Notasulga, AL
      1-334-257-1963