No activity in last 7 days
There is something disturbing and wrong with our church leadership. His Eminence Metropolitan Alexios sent a letter to the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church of Greater Orlando. In his letter he went into great detail explaining to our congregation why he asked our spiritual leader Father Constantine Terss to leave. This letter in its original form are posted on this discussion board. I think the tone of the letter is a revealing glimpse into the mind of Metropolitan Alexios. Why is this happening and why are similar events happening throught the Metropolis? It is my hope that this Blog will get the necessary attention needed. Because if unchecked, our Greek Orthodoxy may result into something none of us recognize.
- Jun 7, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.