Save Disney Shows Halloween Bash 2008!

  • Gregory Isaac
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008

      If this email was forwarded to you by a friend, or you're reading it from one of the yahoo groups, please click here to sign up to receive future newsletters directly.

      Halloween is by far the best recruiting day of the year. All year long we spend a lot of time encouraging everyone to get out there and find more people who don’t yet know about our movements. This might be by posting flyers around town, wearing SDS merchandise, and/or by posting about us online. But on Halloween, kids and their parents come right to your door. What could be easier?

      But we need you all to help!

      Download and print out the new flyer and post one one your front door, gate, where ever people can read it. If you’re trick-or-treating leave a few flyers with you parents and take a few with you. Give them to anyone who seems interested. If you’re too old for trick-or-treating, you can still give flyers to anyone interested who comes begging for candy.

      Download the new flyer here

      You can also find many more flyers and handouts here. Or feel free to make your own!

      And if you happen to dress up like a DC star or chracter this year, we’d love to see it! And we’d love to see how you make use of our flyers. Send us any photos you’d like to share at webmaster@....

      SDS Forum

      This concludes this edition of the SDS newsletter(s). Thanks for reading from all of us at Save Disney Shows.