Sorry about the spam. I removed it...

  • Jim Catano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
      Hey, I finally made it back up to DF a couple of weeks ago, and it was great. Apparently, the new sheriff of Utah County has reined back on the nudity nuttiness and if you're discrete, you probably shouldn't have a problem. (No guarantees though) I just do it in the upper pools and if people are around I ask if it's OK. I only do the lower pools mid-week when few people are present.
    • Shae Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
        I'm planning on heading up this Sunday to soak with some friends.
        I'll be at the upper pool soaking, or the lower pool cleaning. Hope to see ya up there :)

        Sent from my iPhone

        =