Shae Smith invites you to connect

  • Shae Smith via Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Shae Smith invites you to connect
      this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly
      Yahoo! Messenger
      Join Shae Smith on Yahoo! Messenger.
      Come chat with me, share files and more.

      Stay in the loop with all your friends. Get started

      • Stay connected at home, at work, or on the go
      • Have fun with games, emoticons, and more
      • Join a community of over 100 million people from around the world
      Join Your Friends
      Y! Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      Trouble with the button above? Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar:
      http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=DPA3XobQo2TmMQAxvHqXGKYVpCwxG6kxAHJge1IBIu78kp9E5iI-