Re: [SaveDiamondFork] Shae's DF brush with the law

  • Shae Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
      I'm pretty sure it's based on snow I've seen it close early in the year, but other years it's stayed open till mid Dec..  When I went up a couple weeks ago it was beautiful, the leaves were all bright red and yellow and the leaves on the trail made it seem like you were walking on some cool painting.
      Just let me know when you want to go.

      see ya soon
      Shae