Shae's DF brush with the law

  • Jim Catano
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
      It was very nice meeting you last evening.  Thanks for introducing yourself.  Say do you mind sharing your recent Diamond Fork encounter with "los federales?"
    • Shae Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
        it's been on my list of things to do :)
        I'll try and send it out soon.
        It would be fun to get a group together soon, before the gate is closed.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
          It would be fun to get a group together soon, before the gate is closed.

          For sure.  Does the gate close on a date or by snow accumulation?  How is it up there now?  I wonder what this storm will bring.  Maybe even next weekend would work.

        • Jim Catano
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
            Oops, next week doesn't work for me.  I have the Bioneers conference.  Maybe the week after.
          • Shae Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
              I'm pretty sure it's based on snow I've seen it close early in the year, but other years it's stayed open till mid Dec..  When I went up a couple weeks ago it was beautiful, the leaves were all bright red and yellow and the leaves on the trail made it seem like you were walking on some cool painting.
              Just let me know when you want to go.

              see ya soon
              Shae