RE: [SaveDiamondFork] My new cover article in City Weekly...

  • Don Zirbel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
      Great piece, Jim. With your blessing, I'd like to borrow some of the information for an article I'm putting together for The Naturist Society's 'N' Magazine, regarding the Diamond Fork citations. I'd like to see the issue get some national attention among the naturist and soaker community.

      Don
      Naturist Action Committee

      To: savediamondfork@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimcatano@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:35:21 -0600
      Subject: [SaveDiamondFork] My new cover article in City Weekly...

    • Jim Catano
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
        By all means, Don, you can quote me freely.